Suki's profile皎皎云中月 茫茫河漢星 愿得素心人 白首永不分...PhotosBlogListsMore Tools Help

Blog


    November 29

    Blood ties finished.

    Grace is getting busy these times or she is all the time. Looks like everybody needs to go hunting for a job. and yea that's our basic needs ,isnt it?
    Unless the basic needs get satisfied, further spiritual dreams can achieve the ultimate fullfilled.
    So  babe i guess we r left to no choice and just hav to move on. Add oil thenXD I believe in u. chu chu chu~
    ~~~~~~~~ 
    As mike died in the  second last version. I was thinking..no I cant...
    if you r going to die someday..no way to be  in front of me ..if you passed away.i shall follow.
    coz the world is so much meaningless without you there..and then i shall leave..
    i'd like to be wiz you.
    November 05

    EVERSLEEPING..

     

    Once I travelled seven seas to find my love
    我曾经航行过七个海洋去寻找我的爱情
    And once I sang seven hundred songs
    我也曾经唱了七百首歌
    Well, maybe I still have to walk seven thousand miles
    那么,或许我仍旧要走上七千里的旅程
    Until I find the one that I belong
    直到我发现自己所属的人
    I will rest my head side by side To the one that stays in the night
    我会与停留在夜色中的他肩并肩休息
    I will lose my breath in my last words of sorrow
    我将在最终遗憾的诉说中失去呼吸
    And whatever comes will come soon
    注定的一切终将发生
    Dying I will pray to the moon
    我将向月亮祈祷死亡
    That there once will be a better tomorrow
    这里总会出现一个好一点的明天
    Once I crossed seven rivers to find my love
    我曾经跨过七条河流去寻找我的爱
    And once, for seven years, I forgot my name
    我也曾经有七年时光忘记了姓名
    Well, if I have to I will die seven deaths just to lie
    那么,如果必须的话,我将死去七次
    In the arms of my eversleeping aim
    躺在我长眠的手臂中
    I will rest my head side by side to the one that stays in the night
    我会与停留在夜色中的他肩并肩休息
    I will lose my breath in my last words of sorrow
    我将在最终遗憾的诉说中失去呼吸
    And whatever comes will come soon
    注定的一切终将发生
    Dying I will pray to the moon
    我将向月亮祈祷死亡
    That there once will be a better tomorrow
    这里总会出现一个好一点的明天
    I dreamt last night that he came to me
    我昨晚梦见他向我走来
    He said:“My love, why do you cry?”
    他说:“亲爱的,你为何哭泣?”
    For now it won't be along any more
    从现在起不会太久
    Until in my cold grave we will lie
    直到我们躺入坟墓